Sunday, September 2, 2007

Frustrated!!!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am so frustrated. I worked long and hard yesterday on Ryan's stocking. I really want to get the stocking part done, then I want to work on a few other projects . I thought I'd take yarn with me everywhere and work on i-cords for the stocking decoration in the car, etc. Well, I was all proud of myself because I've never knit socks and I managed to do the heel and it was looking really good. Well, there were these 10 stitches that kept bugging me - they were between the 2 pieces of the heel and I was pretty sure that wasn't right but being a novice, I kept going. I was right! They didn't belong there. Earlier in the pattern it said to knit 17 and put on holder - it should have been 27!!! Grrrr.... So, today it's my mission to knit a dishcloth for my friend who just got engaged (I got one done yesterday) and then tink back to before all this nonsense. I hate doing that! It means I wasted hours yesterday when I first did all the knitting. Oh, well, I really want him to have a cute stocking and I've already invested way too much time and energy to give up. I'm off to shower and take Ryan swimming. Hopefully later I'll post the cute wedding ring dishcloth I made yesterday.

No comments: