Sunday, August 12, 2007

Back to School

On Tuesday I have to go back to school. Last year I had a class that was, well, hard. Individually they were wonderful kids, but as a group, yikes! I was counting down the days left before Christmas break - sad! This summer I have really relaxed, enjoyed, done stuff for me, as well as stuff for Rob & Ryan. I feel ready to go back to school because I know I'll have a good class this year. I just get such anxiety at the beginning of every school year. I literally make myself sick. Yech! My biggest thing this year is leaving Ryan. During the summer he went to daycare 2 days a week - it was really nice for him because he gets a bit shy and really needs the interaction with other kids. Plus, he loves it there, so he had a great time. It was also nice for me for dr. appointments, cleaning, and me time. It was a good thing for both of us. But he was my main focus this summer - he grew so much and I loved being here to see it. I'm so sad to have to leave him every day now. I'm going to miss him so much!!!

No comments: