Friday, August 17, 2007

It's the Weekend - Woo Hoo!

I am so happy that Friday is here and I have 2 full days of freedom. Tonight I'm going to do a bit of reading and then tomorrow it's on to some of my knitting. I want to try to get another 20 rows done on Ryan's stocking - I figure a little bit at a time. I also found out about another exchange today and am debating if I should join or not. I LOVE these exchanges - it's so much fun to make something for someone who truly appreciates yarn and what you can create with it. My hubby doesn't get it; neither do most family/friends. I have a friend whom I made a shawl for and she loves it and wears it often during the winter - I always get a happy smile on my face when I see her wearing it as it was my first one and I'm very proud of it. I just need to decide if I have the time to do 2 exchanges this fall. The one I've already signed up for is a Christmas exchange and I know what I'm doing for it - I just need to get everything together. Might need to start working on that this weekend and then decide on the other. I'll post some pictures of my knitting later on.

No comments: