Wednesday, August 15, 2007

No Time

I have no time for my favorite things right now. We started inservice yesterday so I've been at school all day and when I get home I'm just beat. Tonight I actually had a burst of energy and Ryan and I had some fun and then read a book together before bedtime. It was great! I really have a lot of knitting I want to get done: Ryan's other mitten, Ryan's hat, my scarf, my hat, Ryan's Christmas stocking, and dishcloths for my sister. Yikes! Hopefully things will settle down and once I get into the swing of things I'll have a bit more energy and get knitting again.

I also have a bunch of books that I need to read. A friend has lent me 5 books (yikes!) - 2 need to be returned so I need to get those read. Another friend loaned me a book that I need to read and return. I have until September 13 to finish my book for book club - it's a book that sounded stupid to me, but I guess I have to go with the flow and read it. After 1 page I am not impressed so it should be fun to get through. I also have a book I had on reserve from the library and am anxious to get reading. Oh, and there's the book our principal asked us to read during the summer which of course, I didn't get through (it didn't catch my interest right away). Too much to do. Too much to do. Hopefully time will be my friend again soon.

No comments: